The google photo albums syncing and flooding your android gallery is always annoying. If you’d like when you open the gallery is to see the photos that are actually stored on your device and SD card. then follow the steps below to remove Google photos / Picasa albums from your android device gallery.
Step 1. Stop Google Photos and Picasa Web Album Sync.
- Go to Settings > Accounts and sync
- Select your Google account to change your sync settings.
- In here, uncheck “Google Photos” and “Picasa Web Albums“.
Step 2: Clear Previously Synced Photos from Gallery
- Go to Settings > Application Manager > All
- Scroll down and find “Gallery” and select it.
- Tap “Clear Data”.
Once you’ve completed these steps, go back to your home screen and reopen Gallery. It will reload all of your images, without Google and Picasa album photos.