Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (IIMK) has invited online application from working professionals for the 9th batch of Executive Post Graduate Program (EPGP-09) delivered through interactive learning platform.
Executive Postgraduate Program (EPGP) in Management is a two year post graduate diploma program offered on Interactive Learning (IL) platform. The objective of the program is to impart management education to working executives seeking skills and strategies to take their organizations to the next level.
IIMK EPGP HIGHLIGHTS
- It is a two-year post-graduate diploma program that is offered through an Interactive Learning (IL) platform and three In-campus modules.
- Imparting management education to working executives who are seeking to take their organisations to another level is the main focus of this course.
- Till date, over 3000 working professionals in 8 successfully completed batches have reaped benefits from IIMK executive education programme.
- The programme is designed primarily for working professionals with three years of experience and is one of the most meticulous management program conducted through a live interactive learning module in the country.
- The programme facilitates peer group learning and quality interactions with working professionals from different industry backgrounds and who are at various levels in their career.
- Although the course is conducted through a live interactive learning system in designated classrooms there are three in-campus modules of a week each at IIM- Kozhikode’s beautiful campus.
- Participants are selected based on an elaborate selection process, which includes written test (EMAT conducted by IIM Kozhikode) or valid CAT/GMAT* score along with personal interviews.
- On completion of the programme, participants are awarded the title ‘Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management’ (EPGDM) by IIM-Kozhikode.
- Participants are eligible to receive the IIM Kozhikode alumni membership on successful completion of the programme. They would be entitled to all benefits of an IIM Kozhikode alumnus as governed by IIM Kozhikode.
Working professionals with the following qualifications are eligible for the programme.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate mark or equivalent CGPA.
- 3 Years of managerial/ entrepreneurial/ professional experience after successful completion of graduation as on programme commencement date
- 2 years work experience and 40% marks for SC/ST and PWD (People with Disability)
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates are advised to go through the prospectus & instruction to fill the application form in detail before register online.