WhatsApp, the popular messaging app announced the launch of WhatsApp web client, one of the most requested WhatsApp feature. WhatsApp Web is now live and ready to use on your computer.The messages you send and receive are fully synced between your phone and your computer, and you can see all messages on both devices. Any action you take on the phone will apply to WhatsApp Web and vice versa.
At this time, WhatsApp Web service is currently available for Android, iPhone 8.1+, Windows Phone 8.0 and 8.1, Nokia S60, Nokia S40 EVO, BlackBerry and BlackBerry 10 smartphones.
Also Read : How to Password Protect WhatsApp on Your Mobile
Minimum requirements to use WhatsApp on PC
- You need to have an active WhatsApp account on your phone.
- You need to have a stable internet connection on both your phone and your computer.
- You need to use the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Opera or Safari as your web browser on your computer
How to Access Whatsapp Web On PC ?
1. Be sure that you are running the latest version of WhatsApp on your Mobile.
2. Open https://web.whatsapp.com
3. Open WhatsApp on your phone and go to WhatsApp Web
-On Android, Nokia S60 and Windows Phone: Open WhataApp > Menu > WhatsApp Web
-On iPhone: Open WhataApp > Settings > WhatsApp Web.
-On BlackBerry: Open WhataApp > Chats > Menu > WhatsApp Web.
-On BlackBerry 10: Open WhataApp > Swipe down from top of the screen > WhatsApp Web.
-On Nokia S40: Open WhataApp > Swipe up from bottom of screen > WhatsApp Web
3. Scan the QR code with the WhatsApp mobile app.
4. Tha’s all, You have now paired WhatsApp on your phone with the WhatsApp web client.
PS. The WhatsApp Web mirrors conversations and messages from your mobile device. so WhatsApp Web requires active connection on your phone to work. To avoid data usage charges on your phone, we recommend that you are always connected to Wi-Fi when using WhatsApp Web.