Looking for a software to backup your iPhone contacts? or want to transfer your iPhone contacts to android, then CopyTrans Contacts helps you to manage iPhone contacts.
CopyTrans Contacts is a very useful application that allows you to manage your iPhone contacts. You can edit your contacts, import/export them, and transfer them to iPhone, Android, BlackBerry, Windows, Outlook, Gmail, iCloud, Excel,Thunderbird, Hotmail and Yahoo!. You can even import contacts from other online services to your iPhone.
How Edit, Transfer or Backup iPhone Contacts with CopyTrans
- To start, download and install CopyTrans Contacts from the vendors site: http://www.copytrans.net/copytranscontacts.php
- Run CopyTrans Contacts Program.
- Connect your iPhone to your PC, the application automatically recognize and loads the contact list for you.
- Now you can add new contacts, edit them or delete them.
- Transfer / backup iPhone contacts to PC
- To backup your iPhone contacts, click on the Export Contacts button. It will open a new window which will show different types of backup options. You can either save them on your computer (Save your address book) or transfer your contacts to other devices and online services.
- To restore the contacts, just click on Import Contacts button and browse the location of the backup files. CopyTrans Contacts supports .csv, .vcf and .contact file types.
How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Android (Video)
CopyTrans Contacts is easy to use and offers a nice alternative to editing contacts on a small mobile screen. The trail version of CopyTrans only allows you to do 50 actions, so, when you’re out of actions you can do more by helping to spread the word about CopyTrans on Twitter or Facebook.
Alternatively you can buy CopyTrans license for a one time fee of $14.99, with 1 year of free updates. If you are looking for a solution to manage your iPhone contacts on your PC, I think its worth the price because it makes the process so easy.