When you +1 a post in google+, people in your extended circles (By default) may see this +1d post in their home stream. You can easily hide or customize who can see your future +1 activity updates by changing your visibility settings.
How to disable +1 activity updates
- Go to your Settings tab in the left sidebar.
- Scroll down to the Apps and activities section and click Manage apps & activities.
- Click the Google tab at the top.
- Click edit located under Visible to.
- Click the drop down menu and select Only you from the list.
- When you’re finished, click Save.
- Open your Google+ app
- Go into Settings
- Touch on ‘Sharing’
- Under ‘Activity Updates’ Touch on the ‘+1s from posts’ link.
- Choose a circle from the list and you’re done.
Keep track of your +1 activity on Google+ by visiting your Activity log.
Watch Video Tutorial : How to Control +1 Activity in Google+ Stream