If you want to keep your android phone contacts safe from the lost of your phone or If you are moving to a new phone and don’t want to loose your contacts it is a good idea to take a backup of your contacts. In this post we are going to show you some easy ways to backup, export or synchronize your contacts with an android phone.
Backup contacts with Your Android Phone
1. Open the contacts on your phone
2. Press the menu button from your contact list
3. From the list of menu items, select import/export tab
4. Then you can select your choice of options. Export to USB storage, Export to SIM card, and Export to SD card (If an SD card inserted)
5. Once you have picked the option, your phone contacts will be exported to the destination you specified.
Sync contacts with Google Account
1. Go to your phones settings
2. Tap Accounts (or Accounts and sync)
3. Then select the Google Account that you want to sync your Contacts
4. Once you select the account, turn on the sync contacts option.
5. That’s it. Now you have successfully synced your android phone contacts with your gmail account.