By default, your Google Plus profile will appear in Google search results. But if you don’t want Google and other search engines to show your google plus profile, You can change your google+ profile settings at any time and here’s how:
To Hide Your Google plus profile from Search Engines
- Go to Google Plus Account Settings
(Or Place your cursor in the top left corner for the Google+ main menu and click Settings.)
- In the Profile section, find the option “Help others discover my profile in search results”
- Then you have to Uncheck “Help others discover my profile in search results” option.
- You’re done! Your profile won’t be searched and indexed anymore by google and other search engines.
- If anyone has your profile URL, they will still be able to see your profile
- Other pages and content (blogs and Google products) that link to your profile can still appear in search results.