Windows 10 is now available worldwide and Microsoft started Windows 10 free upgrade via windows update for windows 8.1 and windows 7 users who have reserved free upgrade. As expected, Microsoft also making Windows 10 available in ISO form for those who need to perform a clean install or reinstall Windows 10. You can use this tool also to upgrade your existing windows (windows 7 / 8.1).
Those of you who have upgraded to Windows 10 and want to perform a clean install or reinstall of Windows 10. Then the media creation tool : official Microsoft tool that helps you to download and create your own installation media using either a USB flash drive or a DVD legally for free from Microsoft. Using this tool you can download Windows 10 Home, Windows 10 Home N, Windows 10 Home Single Language, Windows 10 Pro, and Windows 10 Pro N ISO files from Microsoft without entering a product key.
How to Download Windows 10 ISO
1. Go to Media Creation Tool download page . There are two versions of the tool, 32-bit and 64 bit operating system. If your PC is a 32-bit operating system, Download 32-bit version or If your PC is a 64-bit operating system, Download 64-bit version.
2. Download and Run the tool as administrator.
3. Select the second option “Create installation media for another PC ” and then click Next button.
4. Here, select the language, your Windows 10 edition (Windows 10 Home, Pro, Home N, Home Single Language, or Pro N) and architecture (32 or 64-bit).
5. Then, Select ISO file radio button and click Next yet again
6. Finally, choose a location to save the ISO image file and click Save to start downloading windows 10 ISO file.
7. After the download is complete, select Finish. Once the ISO image file is ready, you can use this install windows 10 using a USB drive or a DVD.
Download Windows 10 ISO Using Media Creation Tool (Video)
Keep in mind that if you will be installing the operating system for the first time, you will need your Windows product key !