CCleaner – the most popular free system optimization, privacy and cleaning tool. CCleaner cleans traces of your activities on the internet and makes your computer faster and more secure. It removes temporary files, internet history, cookies, recycle bin, system caches, memory dumps, file fragments, log files, application data, auto complete form history, and various other data from your system.
Additionally it contains.
- Registry Cleaner will show you problems it finds and can fix in your registry.
- Uninstall Tool will show you all the applications installed on your PC and allow you to uninstall any you no longer use.
- Start up Tool shows you what programs are run when you turn on your computer.
- System Restore tool allows you to view and delete any of the System Restore points that Windows creates for your PC
- Drive wiper tool, that can securely erase all the data or free space from your hard drive.
Operating Systems : Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista and XP. Including both 32-bit and 64-bit versions
Note: CCleaner includes the option to install Google Chrome and make it your default browser. You will have to uncheck two check boxes if you don’t want to install Chrome.