XBoot is a free utility that can be used to create a Multiboot USB drive or Multiboot ISO file that can then be burnt to a CD/DVD. In this post, we will show you how to create a Multiboot USB drive with XBoot Tool.
- Download and run the latest version of XBOOT – Download XBoot
- Click File and Open ISO files (or drag and drop) from your PC to the XBOOT window.
- After all ISOs are added. click the Create USB button
- Now select your USB flash Drive from the Dropdown menu
- Now Select a Bootloader and then press OK to start the creation process.
Once the process is complete, you should have a Bootable Multiboot USB Flash Drive with your ISO selections installed.
P.S. XBoot requires .NET Framework 4.0 installed in your system.