How to Create a Bootable Windows 8, 7 or XP USB Drive [Wintoflash]
In this tutorial, we will show you a easy method to install any version of windows like windows 8.1, 8, 7, xp, vista, 2003, 2008 from USB flash drive.
- Windows CD/DVD or ISO image
- Wintoflash software
- USB drive (minimum 4 GB)
- Demon tools (If you are using ISO image)
Also read : How to Make your USB Drive Faster
How to Install Windows 8.1/8/7/xp from USB Drive
Here is the step by step tutorial on how to install windows xp,Vista, 7 or 8 From USB flash drive.
- Download Wintoflash software
- Extract the downloaded file and click Wintoflash.exe
- Now select Advanced Mode Tab in the Wintoflash window, it will give you various options. Select the one that you want to perform.
Advanced Mode – Wintoflash
Now it will ask you the windows source path and USB Drive. Select the address of the CD/DVD drive or mounted windows drive (For ISO image) and also give the path of the USB drive.
Select Source Path – Wintoflsh
- Click on Run. It will warn you that your usb will be formatted continue with it and it will convert your usb into bootable windows usb drive.
Once this completed you will be ready to boot from usb, restart your computer and change the boot order in your BIOS . You will see either USB Drive / Removable Storage / The Make of your Flash Drive, select it and start installing windows from usb drive.
Posted by USB Drive, Windows
/ | Filed Under: