Google’s redesigned Gmail android app supports Yahoo mail, Outlook and other POP3 or IMAP accounts. You will be able to manage all your email accounts without switching apps. Just like you can switch between different gmail accounts within the app, you will be able to move from Gmail to Outlook to Yahoo Mail without leaving the Gmail app.
How to Configure Outlook and Yahoo Email in Gmail Android App
1. Open Gmail app (If you are not installed, download and install Gmail app from Google Play)
2. To add other email accounts. open the left-hand slide-out menu and tap Add account
3. Then select Personal (IMAP/POP) to add yahoo, outlook, aol mail, etc
4. On Account setup screen, enter your email address and click Next.
5. Then enter your password and click next to validate server settings.
6. On the next screen, you can set Sysnc Frequency and other Account options
7. That’sit. Your account is set up and email is on its way!
To switch between multiple email accounts, open the left hand slide-out menu and select the account or tap the small arrow and choose an account from the list.