BSNL Broadband is the most popular and widely used broadband internet service in India. If you are using BSNL broadband and want to check your BSNL Broadband data usage details, then follow the simple steps below.
1. First go to BSNL Self Care Portal
- South Zone customers : http://selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in
(Andhra Pradesh, Chennai, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu)
- North Zone customers : http://selfcare.ndc.bsnl.co.in
(Haryana, Punjab, UP (West), UP (East), Himachal Pradesh, Rajasthan, Jammu & Kashmir)
- West Zone customers : http://selfcare.wdc.bsnl.co.in
(Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Gujarat)
- East Zone customers : http://selfcare.edc.bsnl.co.in
(Kolkata, Orissa, Bihar, West Bengal, Adman Nicobar, Assam, Jharkhand, North East)
2. Then click “User Registration (For Existing BSNL Customers)” and follow the registration process given at Self Care Portal.
3. Login into Self Care Portal using registered user id and password.
4. Next Select the option Service (top left)
5. Scroll down to the bottom of services list and select “Check My Broadband Unbilled Usage Details”
6. Then select telephone number, date range and click Go to check broadband usage
7. Now you see your BSNL broadband usage details!