You can easily access BIOS Setup on older PCs/Laptops by pressing a function key (F2, F10, Del, or ESC) to interrupt the boot process. However, this doesn’t work on Windows 10 anymore, because newer systems with UEFI BIOS boot windows too quickly and its very difficut to interrupt the boot process by pressing a key at startup. To access your UEFI BIOS on a Windows 10 PC/Laptop, follow these steps.
How to Boot in to UEFI BIOS Setup from Windows 10
1. Click Start button and select Settings.
2. Select Update and Security.
3. Click Recovery on the left hand menu.
4. Under Advanced start-up, click Restart Now.
5. Windows 10 will quickly restart and show the Windows 10 boot menu. Here select Troubleshoot.
6. Next Screen select Advanced options and select UEFI Firmware Settings.
7. Next click Restart to restart the system. Then Windows 10 will restart and enter to UEFI BIOS.